skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Wanna Be a Pop Star

Monday, October 27, 2008

Some pictures from Vancouver

Vancouver Skyline

The Training group, minus Reg and Sarah

Another building

My room at the hostel.... I shared with 3 other people.    
Posted by Nick at 2:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Today was Halloween!! I couldn't find a costume th...
      • Finally caught up with old stuff
      • First full day
      • The flight to Japan
      • Some pictures from Vancouver
      • Vancouver--training
      • Vancouver, day 1
    • ►  September (2)

About Me

My photo
Nick
View my complete profile