They saw me walking, they stopped what they were doing, and RAN toward me. I thought they were going to tackle me and beat me up or something, but no. They stopped in front of me, and one little boy screamed "HI, I'M MASATO!!" stunned, I just said, hi, Masato. Then, Masato's friends chimed in all screaming "HI, I'M...." at the same time over and over again. So, as quickly as the came, the kids stopped yelling and left. They said, "OK SEE YOU LATER!" and I just said, okay "気をつけて!” or "Take care!" and "バイビー" "bye bii" and they laughed at me and said "BYE BIIIII"
Ohhhh crazy.
Then the whole way walking home more and more school kids were getting out of school, and they all just stopped and stared at me like I was either a monster or a celebrity.
Only in Japan.
All in all, today is a good day.
1 comment:
ROTLMAO!!
HI!!! I'M SARAH!!!!!!
That totally made me LOL!! Priceless!
Post a Comment