Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kawachi-nagano, Osaka


So a little more information about Japan. It's not yet 100% concrete, but I will be living in Kawachi-nagano city, in Osaka prefecture of Japan. Here is a map of all of Osaka prefecture. As you can see, there is Osaka city inside Osaka prefecture, so it can get pretty confusing. But, I will be living hopefully in Kawachinagano. From what I've heard so far, it is more rural than a lot of places with mountains and camphor trees. 

I studied abroad in Hirakata city, which is north of Kawachinagano, but luckily not too far
 away on this map representation. About an hour and a half.

Time is moving quickly and I can't believe it's already almost October! It's time to start packing suitcases and saying goodbyes.

Anyway, That's all for now. Here is another reason I am excited for Kawachinagano. This is the city's mascot:
 

No comments: